Though prevention is always the best medicine, there may be times when we must intervene to treat your pet. In these situations, it’s important to act quickly and with precision. Even the smallest problems can become much more serious if intervention does not occur.
CityPaws offers the highest quality of care. Two of our most important services include:
- Dentistry – Though dental care should be primarily preventive, we are happy to treat cracks and fissures and offer basic procedures such as extractions.
- Surgery – Certain surgeries, such as spaying or neutering, may be necessary during the course of your pet's life. You can rest assured knowing our skilled technicians and veterinary surgeons prioritize your pet's safety during every procedure.
No matter how simple, surgical procedures can be stressful for both pet and owner, and it's likely your pet will undergo at least one procedure during his or her life. In these situations, you want to be absolutely sure your companion is in the best of hands. At CityPaws Animal Hospital, your pet will be tended by our team of caring, skilled professionals who place safety and comfort above all else.
Our surgeons have the knowledge and experience to perform a variety of routine and elective surgeries, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your pet. This includes extensive pre-operative screenings to make sure your pet is ready for surgery. We also use the safest anesthetics available, monitoring your pet closely during and after the procedure.
There are many owners who remain unaware of how important dental health is to overall wellness. Dental diseases are some of the most commonly diagnosed conditions among pets, and they can be deceptively harmful, creating problems that go beyond bad breath and cavities.
Plaque and tartar buildup can lead to infections which enter the bloodstream, causing serious conditions that could ultimately shorten your pet's life. Thankfully, routine preventive care can drastically reduce the risk of these outcomes, and our staff is happy to provide exams and cleanings. At CityPaws, we have the equipment and knowledge to treat a range of health conditions and will also help you understand your pet's dental needs at home.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Routine polishing and scaling
- Crack and fissure treatments
- Digital dental radiography (x-rays)
Schedule an appointment today to make sure your pet's dental needs are being met.